Sunday 22 February 2015

What does it all mean?

As a part of running the AGT Club on alternate Mondays, I'm on the look out for different discussion points and interesting facts/tricks we can do together.

In my searches, I found the Twitter account @etymathology and added a few tweets to my Favourites. I've gone through those this morning and a few other tweets and created these that can be added to PowerPoint/SMART Notebook files:


























 
That said, I've been had before:

Which is apparently 'vulgar slang' for annoying person/asshole/prick/dickhead. Whoops!

1 comment:

  1. These are fantastic. I work in a school in Peru, and although they all speak and are taught in English, it is a second language for most of them, so we are always focussing on keywords. These will be perfect!

    ReplyDelete